Full Service Web Design Agency

We specialise in small business websites, to give your company the online presence it needs without a big budget.

Our Services

We take you from registering or transferring your domain, email setup and web design and hosting.

Branding

Looking to make an impact but not sure your company image is right?

SEO

Search Engine Optimisation, Marketing and Pay per click will all drive traffic to your website. Get the right advice before you commit your budgets,

Web Design

Whether you are updating an existing website or starting from scratch we will take you through the process a step at a time.

Winning Websites

Whatever devices your customers use, our websites scale to fit their browser and platform.

We Design for Mobile Platforms, too.

Figures from Ofcom now show 80% of users now use either mobile devices or mobiles & desktops to access the internet, leaving 20% who only access through a PC/Laptop. Websites need to adapt top mobile devices to reach the bulk of their audience.

We Make Your Website Work Everywhere.

Stay on top with a website that will work on any device, at home, work or on the move. Give your customers that truly mobile experience with an adaptive website from Sevenoaks Computers.

Our Process & Workflow.

We take the pain out of web design. We can build a professional looking website from your text and images, and help with ideas and stock images if filling in the details is not your thing. Some customers come to us with just a brochure which we can translate into an interactive website.

For a simple way to start online contact us today!

Project Research
Wireframes

.

Design
Development

Let’s Work Together

Give your business that lift with an up to date website – contact us now!